Central Concrete Products, of Mt. Pleasant and Alma, MI, is now seeking a qualified mechanic. All work will be performed in the Central Michigan area, which means you can be home each night with your family. Central Concrete offers a friendly working-environment, some of the industry’s leading wages, well-maintained equipment, and employees who are committed to customer service, quality products, and integrity. Central Concrete is a proud member of the Fisher Companies.
- Experience as a mechanic is required.
- Welding, hydraulic, or mechanical experience is beneficial.
- At least a Class B CDL is required, with a clean driving record.
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Must work well in team environments, with the ability to take instructions from a Supervisor.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive, Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Package with Employer Match
- Life Insurance Policy
- Paid Holidays
- Complimentary Safety Training Programs
Note: Applicants can also visit our main office at 900 S. Bradley Street, in Mt. Pleasant, to apply. Our office hours at Monday through Friday, 8AM-4PM.
Central Concrete is an equal opportunity employer.